Thursday, January 17, 2013

Last week of TMH Clinical

The last week of clinical was 'staff relief' week. I was able to cover one floor by myself and part of another floor. It was awesome to be 'on my own'. The dietitians still signed off on my notes but I really felt like my notes were a lot better from when I first started.

During this week I presented my case study. I was unable to follow this patient through her full course of stay at TMH due to Christmas break. However, I made it work and presented well. I was able to explain in enough detail for a few people who are not dietitian's or nutritionists to be able to follow along and understand what I did for the patient and why.

Overall TMH was a good rotation, I learned a lot and I hope to work in clinical for a few years before finding more of a community based job.


No comments:

Post a Comment