Monday, September 10, 2012

FIRST WEEK AS AN INTERN!

Week one officially finished of my dietetic internship.. only 37 more to go... The first week was spent at Food, Nutrition and Wellness. During this week, we reviewed our schedule and worked on a  menu project for the summer break spot program. It was interesting to learn about the Summer Food Service Program, I knew very little about the program prior to working at Food, Nutrition and Wellness.


We got fruit buddies from our internship director- they use these fruit and vegetable buddies in schools to promote fresh fruit and vegetables.

After the first week of the internship. I was exhausted. I only worked a 4 day week but man it took a lot out of me! I was unsure of what was coming in the future weeks. I took some time and explored Tallahassee.

No comments:

Post a Comment